Did you ever have one of those
days weeks where you feel as if you are running in all different directions….but its just your mind.? Or is that just me? So many irons in the fire but they are all being attended so that is a step in the right direction.
College applications along with official transcripts and ACT scores have been submitted. FAFSA has been submitted. J is several steps closer to heading off to college in the Fall!
We had our first snow on Friday. It didn’t amount to much but the change in temps and the crazy wind has certainly taken us all by surprise. BRRR! Luckily we had gotten the vast majority of the leaves picked up and taken to the environmental center for composting. While we were there I stopped in at the Reuse room and snagged a brand new bottle of gesso and 3 cans of spray paint.
I started a new segment on my blog called Funny Face Friday. I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to keep it up but I must say I’m seeing faces in more and more things all the time!
19. Spooky….one of our board game covers
20. Witchy…mini-me helped me with this prompt. She said my vignette looked kind of witchy (not sure how I feel about that)
21. Night…our corner tree with half the bulbs burned out. Come on Christmas decor sales.
22. Wicked…another board game cover…wicked genie
23. BOO!…he’s really too cute to be scary
24. Decoration….I do more Fall than Halloween decorating. Not my favorite holiday.
25. Out & About…can’t say that I just sit around at work. I’m moving constantly!
26. Pens of plenty…some of my faves
27. Pumpkin…just another crazy weather day for us. Snow is not uncommon in October around here.
Just a few prompts left. I really had fun and was challenged with some of the prompts. I’ve yet to pick my November challenge but rest assured I will share it with you.
This has been what I’ve been drinking in the evenings when it’s chilly. It’s so good!
Tomorrow we’ll be handing out treats to all the little goblins that stop by. I’m supposed to dress up for school but I really don’t want to…plus I have a doctor appt right after work. AWKWARD! We’ll see how motivated I am tomorrow. I figured I’d default to a cowgirl. Braids, hat, boots…check. We can make that work.
What are you doing today?