I swear I’m still full from Thanksgiving dinner! Ok…that’s a bit of a stretch but geesh. Too much leftovers and too many days off. Making me soft(er).
13. Letters….just one important one. UMD acceptance letter for J.
14. For me….just a little treat of apples in caramel dip. YUM!!
15. Hot + Cold…sometimes I’m a two-fisted drinker. 🙂
16. After…after a long day at work it’s nice to put my feet up a bit.
17. Cooking…I unexpectedly cooked Thanksgiving dinner this year.
18. I love this…Grandma’s dishes.
19. Whole….it was a whole pie….a whole lotta yummy. 🙂
20. Bright….the setting sun through my window.
21. Shoes….I have a love/hate relationship with these. I love them (so cute) but my feet hate me when I wear them all day at work.
Fabric star ornaments. I found the link to the original tutorial but it was in Dutch I believe. It had great photos but I was missing something in my understanding. Then I found the tutorial by Betz White that finally cleared things up for me.
I’m considering putting a button on both sides with either hot glue or tied through with embroidery thread. Not sure but I do know I’ll be making more.
The school I work at is having a holiday boutique for staff so I’ll be bringing my crafts in. I’m so excited both to make a little Christmas cash and to see what crafts my coworkers like to do.
My baby girl starts drivers ed Tuesday…I can hardly fathom it. She’ll get her classroom instruction done just before her 15th birthday but she’ll have to wait until the New Year to take her permit test. That girl is ready to get behind the wheel….me, not so much.
Tuesday holds work of course and a choir concert…at my school. Mini-me’s choir is singing at the middle school. I think they send the high school choirs to perform periodically to keep the younger ones interested in continuing through their school career.