I was cleaning the closet the other day and came across a seriously old unfinished project. Something I started back in the 1990’s…at first house…when I had a strawberry theme in my kitchen. I considered donating the 6 towels and let them be a project for someone else. I have a hard time “throwing in the towel”…pun intended… on a project once I start. Way back when I started these I finished one right away and started the embroidery on the second. My trouble was that the fusible web I used was so darn sticky that I had a heck of a time getting my needle through. Frustration level high!!Machine stitching was my only choice even if it wouldn’t match. I decided that my dishes really won’t care…so I won’t either.