I can’t believe we are into December already!! I think its because we have no snow that I’m having a hard time wrapping my brain around it. Although that is supposed to change in the next couple hours as I write this. I am happy to say that we at least have the tree up and the house decorated…as much as we do. We aren’t outside light people. I admire those who do…it’s just not us.
Last year after the holidays I bought a tree on clearance at our grocery store of all places….totally sight unseen. All I knew was it was pre-lit with white lights. It was such a steal that I couldn’t pass it up especially since out old pre-lit tree had a band of dead lights smack in the middle.Isn’t it pretty!?!? Not bad for $34.
Last Friday I had the privilege of supporting a couple of students on a field trip to Orchestra Hall. I hadn’t been there since Mini-me was in preschool.
It is so unique inside…and beautiful, not that my quick phone picture really captured the beauty.
I spent a good share of Saturday trying to decide between designing a photo card and writing a Christmas letter to send out this year. Who knows…I may do both.
22. A favorite thing…..Marvin, of course
23. I made this! ……fabric star ornament (shared the tutorial links last week)
24. I need to do this! ……put all this crap away…just keepin’ it real folks.
25. Time……clock I made over a decade ago….likely should change the battery one of these days.
26. Wall…….my favorite wall especially this time of year.
27. I’m thankful for this…… Love
28. Black…….J’s school chrome book
29. So, this happened…..inflation of the new activity dome outside my school (it’s truly immense)
30. I bought this! ……not telling what’s inside though.
And with that…November is done.
This is my new challenge for December. I followed an old version of the October challenge by this same site. I’m enjoying the creative challenge of these photo a day prompts especially since most days this is my only creative outlet.
What are you doing today?